Fidgets ear piercing service is carried out by our Caflon trained and Certified Team. Please note that we are only able to pierce ear lobes, we can not pierce any other part of the ear or body!!
There is the option to have both ears pierced at the same time or one after the other. The set price for all piercings is £25.00 and this price includes a choice of :
- 24crt Gold
- White surgical stainless steel
- Titanium – Nickle Free
- After care solution
- Bravery Certificate
Our recommended age for ear piercing is 5 years & above and parental consent is needed.
Booking in advance is essential and upon booking a £10.00 deposit is required.
What we do to ensure a safe ear-piercing service
- In Fidgets we fully sanitise the ear-piercing station and chair before the piercing takes place.
- Relevant forms will be signed prior to the piercing service.
- The trained piercer will wear a visor, apron and single use nitrile gloves throughout the service.
- The piercer will fully sanitise their hands along with the child and accompanying adult.
- All instruments and equipment used are fully sanitised before the service.
- Our Caflon piercing earrings are packaged, sealed and pre-sterilised, they will only be opened when the ear rings have been selected for piercing.
- The piercer will always recommend hypoallergenic jewellery such as Titanium to pierce with as this is light weight and Nickel free.
It is vital that you follow all of the aftercare instructions and use the Caflon aftercare solution provided to ensure proper healing of your newly pierced ears. For pierced earlobes, you must leave the piercing earrings in for six weeks before changing to new earrings. For the first six months do not go longer than 24 hours without earrings, this is to prevent the hole from closing.
- Always wash your hands prior to touching your ears.
- Cleanse both sides of the pierced area at least three times daily using the aftercare solution.
- Gently rotate your earrings to prevent them adhering to the ear.
- Avoid irritating your piercing with products such as hairspray, shampoo, soap, perfume or cosmetics. After using any of these, clean your piercing with your after care solution.
- We do say to avoid public pools and hot tubs for six weeks but if you can’t remember to rinse your piercing straight after with clean water then apply your aftercare solution.
- Take extra care when removing clothing over the head or brushing hair, so that earrings don’t get caught. Be careful when participating in sports.
- After cleaning and before going to bed, always check to make sure that your earring back is fastened securely.
Please note: Pain, redness and swelling are not a normal result of ear piercing and can lead to infection. Should pain, redness or swelling appear any time more than 24 hours after the piercing, contact your doctor to check your piercing over.